Pursuant to paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 13(1) of the Regulation No 2016 /679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR/RODO), please note that:
- The co-controllers of personal data are: Relyon Recruitment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. and Relyon IT Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. ("Co-Controllers") – both entities with the registered offices in Warsaw at Wołoska 9,
- Personal data shall be processed pursuant to Article 6(2) cl. (1) letters (a) and (b) of RODO, i.e. on the basis of the voluntary consent and activities aimed at concluding a contract, in order to present offers concerning employment, as well as to conduct recruitment processes.
- The recipients of personal data will be employees/associates of the Co-Controllers, the Relyon group companies, entities providing IT services to the Co-Controllers as well as clients and contractors of the Co-Controllers.
- The personal data will be processed until a consent is revoked and, subject to separate provisions, for the purpose of pursuing any claims that may arise. The data will be retained for a further 10-year period.
- The Co-Controllers do not intend to transfer any personal data to a third country to or an international organisation.
- You have the right to:
- access your personal data, to amend, supplement, erase or limit the processing of your data as well as the right to transfer them;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time; the withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent given prior to its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Provision of data is a prerequisite for the conclusion of an agreement for the provision of recruitment process services by the Co-Controllers. Providing the data is voluntary – however, the failure to provide the data or the failure to give consent to your data processing will make the conclusion of a contract and recruitment processes impossible to carry out.
- Your personal data will not be used for profiling purposes, including automated decision making.
- Once the processing of your personal data for the original purpose has been completed, those data will be processed only for the purpose set out in point (4).
Our website may use cookie files to identify User’s session during a visit. These files are required to ensure correct functioning of the website.
Cookies are text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the website User. Cookies typically contain the name of the website of origin, storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
Cookies used by Relyon Recruitment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. and Relyon IT Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. do not store any personal data or other data gathered from users.
According to practices exercised by most online services, we store HTTP requests directed to our server. This means that we know public IP addresses of users who browse through our Site. The content that they browse is identified through URLs. We also know the following:
- time of the request,
- time of response generation,
- URL of the previously visited service (referrer link) - if User landed on the Relyon Recruitment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. and Relyon IT Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. website through a hyperlink,
- information about User’s browser
The above-mentioned data is not associated with any specific individuals browsing the Relyon Recruitment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. and Relyon IT Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. website. In order to ensure best possible quality of the Site, we occasionally analyse the log files in order to determine the most frequently visited pages, browsers used and whether there are no errors in the structure of the online service, etc.
Use of data:
The data thus collected is stored as auxiliary material to administer the Site. The information is not disclosed to any third parties not authorised to administer the Relyon Recruitment Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. and Relyon IT Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. server and network. Based on the log files we may generate statistics to facilitate the Site administration. The summary statistics do not include any characteristics that could enable identification of persons visiting the Site.
Types of cookie files:
The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are kept on a User's terminal until the User either logs out, leaves the webpage, or closes the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are kept on a User's terminal for a time period defined in the cookies settings, or until they are removed by the user.
|How cookies are usedAim
|Cookie files are required to administer websites. They allow us to recognise what type of user you are and provide adequate services.
|We use these cookie files to analyse availability of our Site, patterns of use and its functioning. This information is crucial for us in order to maintain, manage and continuously improve our services.
|These cookie files allow us to manage some features of our websites according to your User Settings. This means that as you continue to use the Site or you return to it again, we recognise your User Name and can provide our service in accordance with your settings (for instance, if the service requires a log in, User does not have to re-enter their login and password information on every subpage of the website).
Software for browsing websites (internet browsers) usually by default allow for cookie files to be stored in a User's terminal. Service Users have the option of adjusting these settings. Internet browsers provide the option of removing cookies. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. More detailed information on this topic can be found in the Help function or Manual of your browser.
In order to block these cookie files User has to change their browser settings so that it rejects or removes certain cookie files. The links below contain information on how to adjust settings in the most common browsers:
Note: Please note that if you reject cookies, some of the website’s features may not work.
Cookies Policy changes:
If our Cookies Policy changes, the above Policy section will be adjusted accordingly.