RtR Process Specialist with English
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a new Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
• Participates in transition activities as per requirement
• Scope of work:
– Fixed Assets: F&A accounting activities, F&A project administration, month end closure activities, reporting, other
– Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
– Tax: P2P support in Tax area, reporting, other
– General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting, data maintenance, other
• Perform P2P duties if required
• Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
• Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
• Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
• Very good English or Spanish skills
• Experience in the R2R area is a must
• Good analytical skills
• Attention to details
• Accounting work experience is an asset
• Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot
tables – would be an asset)
• Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
• Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
• Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
• Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
• You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients –
known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to
take part in transition projects. We operate according
to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
• You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among
professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online
trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the
opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge
in experts communities.
• You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an
opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
• You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules
of promotion. Our client company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care
for you and your family, additional life insurance). Company also helps to keep right proportions
between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. Company is open
to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities, care about
inclusion and equal rights approach and conduct disability awareness trainings.
Prosimy o umieszczenie w CV następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.).”
Bardzo dziękujemy za wszystkie aplikacje. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi Kandydatami.