We’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer, to deliver on our large Product Backlog. The position will be held in Gdansk.
IT Development in Fraud Prevention Solutions is a fairly broad area, which spans from integration (layer) development over DevOps to Big Data and analytics solutions development.
Right now we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer with SysAdmin/DevOps background who can help improving on automation in deployment, integration and test.
- Suggest, design, build and improve solutions for automation of test, deployment and integration. You will be using existing tools as well as write your own code.
- Help automate changes to our Fraud Monitoring infrastructure.
- Design, code, document and test highly effective applications, applying outstanding technical competence to fulfil business and IT requirements, with regards to scalability, functional and non-functional requirements in order to ensure robustness and IT operational stability.
- Manage code quality and flexibility of systems as well as incident, problem and change management within own area to ensure maintainability and changeability of systems.
- Keep track of the latest development to learn from existing best practices in software development constantly ensuring professional development.
- Hand over documentation and relevant knowledge to maintenance and operations enabling stable operations.
- You read, speak and wright English on a professional level.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational background in an area relevant to the job you’re going to do.
- Version control with git or svn comes very natural to you.
- You’re familiar with Linux, and used to frequent shell scripting.
- You understand that attitude is a matter of choice, and love the idea of investing your time in making Financial Crime.
- Opportunities are for innovative, talented, passionate people who dream of becoming part of a fun and driven team that develops in a high energy environment.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- Participation in major international projects.
- Planning individual career paths.
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
Prosimy o umieszczenie w CV następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.).”
Bardzo dziękujemy za wszystkie aplikacje. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi Kandydatami.